Client Showcase: Pat Patterson, Webmaster and programmer
Profile: Creating and maintaining websites since 1995. Programming in VB since 1998. Experienced with c#, vb, js, jQuery, xml, cgi (pl), php.
- Preferred platform: .net. Preferred language: c#.net. Preferred UI: html 5.
- Specializing in data presentation and e-commerce.
- Experienced in customizing and installing high-quality open source applications: MojoPortal, BlogEngine.net, The Beer House, with MS SQL databases and RSS feeds.
- Sites developed with N-tier structure separating user interface, business logic, data access. User interfaces incorporate master pages, css stylesheets, theming and skins, Ajax and web services. Backend: MS SQL databases (MySQL if preferred), T-SQL and LINQ data access.
- Develop with Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, by preference.
- Dedicated to best practices, W3C standards and latest coding techniques including SEO.
- Can localize sites for multilingual presentations: any language with client-supplied text. Fluent in French, Italian and Spanish, familiar with written Danish, Swedish, Icelandic and Gaelic. Translator and editor.
Available for web projects, translations to English, and text editing of any presentation materials or online content.
Click "info" below a website snapshot for project pricing indications. Inquiries welcome by email to email@example.com.
Regional section of statewide industry association
Represents multiple businesses with related regional information. Google Maps API utilized. Capsule and single page for each business. Events calendar. Contact form.
Similar site, 12 business members, webmaster updated semiannually: $8000
With turnkey, secure CMS (content mgmt system): $11,000
Simple web presence.
Similar: $300/page. Add ons: Google ads setup $100. Set up rotation of ads sold by client $100. Contact form with captcha spambot protection, emailed and written to xml file $250. Newsletter signup with confirmed email addresses, contacts written to db $300. Google Maps API implementation $300.
Choir site with concert season information. Online ticket ordering, PayPal checkout. Sound clips. Order administration. SQL 2005 database.
Similar site: Season info only, six pages, twelve sound clips, $1800.
Add ons: SQL db for subscriptions and single tickets, with online admin $1800. PayPal checkout setup $300. Annual updating in same format $900.
Bed and Breakfast. Many photographs. Ajax slideshow run from web service. Rooms, rate, summary of local info and events.
Similar site, property up to 4 rooms, webmaster maintained: $1500
Add ons: CMS $1500. Availability calendar $300; with request form and cellphone alerts $450. Shopping page with PayPal BuyNow buttons $400. Guestbook page with captcha spambot protection $200.
ChezVousOnline hosting customers who would like their individual sites or their webmaster portfolios of sites hosted here can log into Helm (control panel) and send a message giving your customer name and the domain(s) to feature.